Saturday, January 2, 2016

Welcome to The Pixie Dust Factory!

Welcome to The Pixie Dust Factory!

There are some certain things we are passionate about, some things that never leave us, become part of our lives and mark our souls. That's Disney to me.

This blog is dedicated to the world that lives within my heart, and where the age never matters, because you just become a little kid again, the world of Walt Disney.
Here I'll post many different things, like Top 10's, my favorite movies, my opinions, tips for the parks, my art and a I will also open a Store Section with hand-made items inspired by Disney movies made by me!
I hope you love the blog and become regular visitors, you are always welcome!
Thanks to Dillon and Korina who run an amazing YouTube channel (ThatonecoupleTV), who inspired me to create this blog to share my love for Disney.

With all my love, faith, trust, and pixie dust...
-V-

Contact me! Give me ideas, give me a theme you'll like me to write about... or just say hi!
 thepixiedustfactory@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. We are so happy you created a blog! And it means so much that you mentioned us! =]

    ReplyDelete